Who We Are
Re-Solved has collaborated with clients around the world to understand their unique business
challenges and deliver software solutions that transform their organizations. We ask questions,
research, empathize and learn so we can partner with our clients to enable their greatest
impact. We pursue excellence and exceeding expectations one client at a time. We are
passionate about seeing our clients achieve high performance and pursue their mission with
best-in-class solutions. We believe in and support our people with a culture of openness and
innovation. Our proven methodology enables us to exceed client expectations and build long
term relationships with our clients. We provide an end-to-end service that enables clients to become
high performing, efficient and effective in the pursuit of their mission. Our core values are what
drive us every day with ourselves and with our clients.
We put the client at the center of everything we do and make decisions to meet their needs
above all else. Our clients’ feedback influences what we build next and how we prioritize.
- Culture of respect
We believe that if our employees are valued and respected, they will value and care for their
colleagues and clients. The result is a long-standing relationship with a dedicated team that
is inspired to learn and address our clients’ needs together
- Take ownership
We take ownership of our results, both the successes and the challenges. We respond to
our clients’ needs quickly and responsibly.
We keep our commitments, never overpromise or oversell, and communicate openly and
Due to our exponential growth, we are looking to add a Business Analyst/Consultant to our
team of professionals.
As our Business Analyst/Consultant, your top priority is to build strong and trusted
relationships with our clients. You are an advisor who seeks and defines problems. You will be
responsible for proactively supporting our customers for a wide range of scenarios including
defining business process, analyzing requirements and driving business process improvements
for our clients.
- Lead/participate in business solution design sessions with clients to understand objectives,
current business processes, offer guidance to clients where they can leverage the
technology being implemented to streamline their processes, identify pain points and future
- Produce process diagrams (Visio or Lucidchart) to document current business flow and how
that will change once our solution is implemented for the client.
- Extract requirements from client documentation and elicit requirements through discussions
- Write formal business requirements documents detailing stakeholder needs and translating
them to systems and process requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the implementation teams to ensure deliverables meet
- Critically evaluate and summarize high volumes of information and documents in order to
identify client needs
- Identify questions, discrepancies and conflicts in information gathered and help guide
conversations internally and with the client to provide clarity on business requirements
- Provide information to clients around best practices in the philanthropy, donor advised
funds, research, and other sectors we serve by harnessing the rest of the team’s knowledge
as you learn these areas.
- Develop and maintain clear, concise, and detailed documentation, including functional and
- Define project scope, deliverables, and timelines in coordination with the PMO based on
- Analyze business processes and make recommendations for solutions or improvements that
can be achieved and attained through alternative uses of existing technology or using new
- Convert business requirements into User Stories and work with the Architecture team to
provide clarifications on the requirements (as needed).
- Anticipate requirements that may arise in the future through the client’s change
- Proven skills organizing teams and coordinating effort to accomplish project goals.
- Act as an internal resource to continue improving Re-Solved’s project management and
consulting delivery to our clients.
- Become deeply knowledgeable about the SmartSimple platform.
- Proactively identify any challenges and risks, escalating situations to Team Leads and
Executive Sponsors when required.
- Collaborate to manage roadblocks and define solutions – when things go off plan, bringing
them back on plan or creating a new plan to de-escalate.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), in a related field is required, MBA or related Master’s is
- Some experience as a consultant or business analyst is preferred.
- Familiarity with the project lifecycle for IT projects
- Ability to think in systems and understand interdependencies across components of a
- Experience within a SaaS environment preferred
Experience with traditional and agile delivery methodologies preferred
- Familiarity with Lean or other continuous improvement methodologies an asset
- High proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project planning software (Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.), workflow diagram tools (Visio, Lucid chart, etc.) and internal collaboration tools (Jira, Teamwork, etc.) is an asset.
- Desire to grow and learn
- Quantitative and general problem-solving skills; superior critical thinking.
- Track record in building successful implementation documentation and delivering on project
- Passion for Client Success and going the extra mile, being available after hours if required
and helping with non-standard tasks in order to ensure a successful implementation.
- Experience working in cross-functional and/or remote teams.
- Excellent communication skills, responding to client requests quickly and competently,
demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented multi-tasking working style, managing multiple projects at once while
constantly reviewing/updating priorities and paying strict attention to detail.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and proactive attitude, knowing that delivering on promises is
the basis of relationship health and longevity.
- Good judgment; understanding that both the “how” and “why” are part of solution-building
and keeping the larger picture in mind when considering the path forward.
- Collaborative approach and team-player mentality, relying on other team members for
assistance when needed and knowing when to ask for help. Correspondingly, providing
assistance to others when needed.
If you are highly motivated, committed to excellent customer service, have excellent
communication, leadership, organizational, critical reasoning, and problem-solving skills, we
want to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging
applications from all qualified individuals.