Client Relationship Lead
Who We Are
Our clients have a clear purpose and vision, but they operate in an always-changing world. That is why we are here. Re-Solved provides guidance and expertise to connect, power, and accelerate purpose for organizations around the world. We develop technology solutions that allow our clients to look beyond their day-to-day processes and maintain a clear focus on what matters most: their mission. Our team has enabled digital transformations for some of the largest, high profile philanthropic organizations, multinational corporations, government agencies and research institutions, helping them maximize the potential of their impact in 28 countries using solutions in 12 languages throughout the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
As their partner, we uncover our clients’ unique needs and aim to learn everything there is to know so we can deliver solutions that are right-sized yet future-focused. We ask questions, research, empathize, and learn. Our collaborative approach is powered by their purpose and their success is ours as well. We pursue excellence and aspire to exceed expectations, one client at a time.
There are a few things you should know about us:
We live by our code.
- We are client-driven. All the time.
- We have respect. For each other and for our clients.
- We own it. Our clients’ results are our results.
- We have integrity. No overpromising, no overselling. Always honest.
We celebrate and support our diversity. Over 50% of our team identifies as being from a minority group. 70% of us are female, and so is most of our leadership team.
We are socially invested. We support social organizations and give team members time to dedicate and advocate for their chosen organization. We contribute a portion of annual profits to a social organization selected by employees and in 2020, we donated more than 5% of employee hours to programs supporting COVID-19 issues.
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS technology services companies looking for a dynamic and talented Client Relationship Lead, to support our rapidly expanding team. We have grown by 243% in the last three years and now have people in Canada, the US, India, and Europe. This is an exciting time to join us and help promote our brand and create demand for our services.
As our Client Relationship Lead, you will be working with our clients to ensure the success of their technology implementations, products, and services. You are part project manager, part champion and part coach. You thrive in building trusted and long-term relationships with clients and truly care about their success. You will manage and deliver client engagements that include analysis of current state business process and technology, process and functional design, working alongside our solutions and technical teams to ensure the longstanding growth and success of our clients. You are passionate about enabling organizations achieve their mission through the introduction of SaaS technology. You care about mission driven organizations that want to have a positive impact in their communities through philanthropy, leading edge research, third world development, the environment and higher education amongst many other meaningful causes.
What you will do
- Establish relationships with client teams and manage those relationships through the entire project cycle.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple and/or large-scale projects.
- Review high-level deliverables, manage scope and budget, and mitigate risks across projects.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction.
- Support the development and maintenance of project/program plans.
- Ensure various executive constituents of project/program plans are kept informed of progress and plan changes.
- Facilitate communication between clients and our technology and business teams to ensure alignment.
- Recognize risks and work with team members to mitigate them prior to client impacts, wherever possible.
- Address client issues/escalations quickly, maintaining client confidence.
- Provide trusted counsel to clients while maintaining solid relationships with project team members.
- Assist with sales presentations to become introduced to new clients as early in the process as possible.
- Review team deliverables, where appropriate, to ensure they meet client needs.
- Ability to facilitate strategy and roadmap sessions, supported by key team members.
- Ensure effective and timely communications to prospects, key stakeholders and internal teams and act as a point of escalation for account issues.
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide status updates and maintain a record of activities with the client’s implementation on our project management system.
What you bring
- A degree in business or technology (e.g. B.Comm or BSc in Computer Science, IT or relevant discipline) is an asset.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in managing client relationships as a project manager, business analyst or other related experience.
- Strong understanding of project management practices.
- Understanding of SaaS technology.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal communication ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work with ambiguous concepts and bring them to fruition.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently to service individual accountability, and within a team environment to achieve project goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead and drive business solution engagements.
- Excellent written/verbal skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to work at all levels of an organization effectively.
- Strong presentation skills.
Please note: Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter outlining your fit and passion for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. We will keep the competition open until the right candidate is found. Submit your application and cover letter to email@example.com. The successful candidate must be bondable and willing to participate in a security background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Re-Solved is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with Accessibility standards and regulations. If applicants require accommodation for a disability during the recruitment process, they must make their needs known in advance. Please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.