Our core values are what drive us every day with ourselves and with our clients.
We put the client at the center of everything we do and make decisions to meet their needs above all else. Our clients’ feedback inﬂuences what we build next and how we prioritize.
- Culture of respect
We believe that if our employees are valued and respected, they will value and care for their colleagues and clients. The result is a long-standing relationship with a dedicated team that is inspired to learn and address our clients’ needs together.
- Take ownership
We take ownership of our results, both the successes and the challenges. We respond to our clients’ needs quickly and responsibly.
We keep our commitments, never overpromise or oversell, and communicate openly and honestly.
Our company has tripled in the last 18 months and our growth is now only dependent on the talent pool that we are able to recruit. We serve philanthropy, pharma, research, banking and other verticals. We are also expanding our Business Intelligence offerings as well as Process Redesign.
Who You Are
What You’ll Do
With your solid experience of configuring cloud-based applications, you will be responsible for platform configuration of client systems. In this highly technical role, and as a member of the implementation team, the Cloud Specialist will configure development and execution of both custom and core platform features of client systems.
You will configure solutions, address business requirements, usability concerns, and document solutions at all levels of project work.
- Under the direction of a senior architect, configure systems from end to end including UAT testing.
- Seek approval for system changes/modifications prior to commencing any configuration work.
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plans and implementation sessions.
- Assist with performing integrated system testing when new features are applied to a client system.
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units.
- Manage and maintain content management and control processes and tools.
- Flag and report potential problems or out-of-scope requests from clients to the Project Manager.
- Enable successful go-lives by acting as the internal QA before implementation and UAT with client.
- Support as needed the Support desk to solve complex system tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Offer
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Technology, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics (STEM) field or related field.
- Experience with application configuration within a project environment, for example, configuration of fields, creation of workflows, tweaking, and implementation.
- Basic knowledge of ‘Software as a Service’ Solutions (SAAS) and experience of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Clear, concise and effective communication ability.
- Strong customer service work ethic and attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Occasional travel is a requirement for this position, with the ability to travel within North America is a must.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How You’ll Benefit
We offer flexibility, good benefits and the opportunity to grow quickly into leadership with good mentors and a low ego team.
For a full list of benefits, please visit www.re-solved.ca/careers