Who We Are
Our clients have a clear purpose and vision, but they operate in an always-changing world. That is why we are here. Re-Solved provides guidance and expertise to connect, power, and accelerate purpose for organizations around the world. We develop technology solutions that allow our clients to look beyond their day-to-day processes and maintain a clear focus on what matters most: their mission. Our team has enabled digital transformations for some of the largest, high profile philanthropic organizations, multinational corporations, government agencies and research institutions, helping them maximize the potential of their impact in 100 countries using solutions in 12 languages throughout the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
As their partner, we uncover our clients’ unique needs and aim to learn everything there is to know so we can deliver solutions that are right-sized yet future-focused. We ask questions, research, empathize, and learn. Our collaborative approach is powered by their purpose and their success is ours as well. We pursue excellence and aspire to exceed expectations, one client at a time.
There are a few things you should know about us:
We live by our code.
- We are client-driven. All the time.
- We have respect. For each other and for our clients.
- We own it. Our clients’ results are our results.
- Integrity. No overpromising, overselling. Always honest.
We celebrate and support our diversity. Over 50% of our team identifies as being from a minority group. 70% of us are female, and so is most of our leadership team.
We are socially invested. We support social organizations and give team members time to dedicate and advocate for their chosen organization. We contribute a portion of annual profits to a social organization selected by employees and throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we donated more than 5% of employee hours to programs supporting COVID-19 issues.
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS technology services companies looking for a Developer to support our rapidly expanding team. We have grown by 243% in the last three years and now have staff in Canada, the US, India, and Europe, with office locations in Toronto and Ireland. This is an exciting time to join us and help promote our brand and create demand for our services.
What you will do
Playing a key role in the system implementation, you understand that time is of the essence when meeting client deadlines and accommodating time zone differences. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that is milestone and deadline-driven while still taking pride in getting things done and delivering quality results, Re-Solved is the place for you!
- Build client-specific solutions on the SmartSimple platform.
- Collaborate with the project team to execute directions assigned by the project lead.
- Follow change management process including all necessary and documented approvals for system changes/modifications prior to proceeding with any configuration changes.
- Participate in project meetings to assess client requirements, design walkthroughs, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- Assist with integrated system testing of new features when applied to a client system.
- Disciplined usage of content management and control processes and tools.
- Perform as the internal QA prior to Client UAT and final implementation.
- Data transformation and migration.
What you bring
Education and Experiences:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- You have malleability to learn new things.
- You have deep expertise in all aspects of software development and distributed systems.
- You are proficient in cloud-based architecture and automated release pipelines.
- You value an API-first approach, loosely coupled systems, and domain driven design.
- You are happy to get fast feedback and are on board with trunk-based development, behaviour-driven development, and understanding how users use what you have built.
- You take pride in quality and have multiple approaches towards testing.
- Your strength is in pragmatically designing, building and deploying scalable, highly available systems.
- You are the go-to person for consultation for design and thinking for work being contemplated or built as part of the product roadmap.
- You collaborate with your other groups to help define what better looks like, and to help come up with a path to move your products there.
- You take responsibility for the technical vision and implementation for the team.
- You are aware of industry trends in secure coding practices and a strong advocate for continual improvement.
- You are highly organized and able to coordinate multiple complex projects.
- You practice effective communication and understand how to satisfy the needs of a variety of stakeholders.
- You have the ability to think abstractly and are comfortable with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- You find fulfillment in mentoring and leading developers and helping them develop their technical skills and believe that everyone has something to learn and teach.
- You thrive in improving and refactoring legacy code and optimizing existing systems.
- You take satisfaction in leaving code/processes/people better than when you got there.
- You embrace the need for continual innovation to create better products and services.
- You subscribe to the idea that companies should be socially responsible.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. Competition closes 25 March 2022 but we will interview as the right candidates are found as this role needs to be filled immediately. Submit your application to email@example.com. The successful candidate must be bondable and willing to participate in a security background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Re-Solved is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with Accessibility standards and regulations. If applicants require accommodation for a disability during the recruitment process, they must make their needs known in advance. Please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.