Work from home and flexible on location
Who We Are
Our clients have a clear purpose and vision, but they operate in an always-changing world. That is why we are here. Re-Solved provides guidance and expertise to connect, power, and accelerate purpose for organizations around the world. We develop technology solutions that allow our clients to look beyond their day-to-day processes and maintain a clear focus on what matters most: their mission. Our team has enabled digital transformations for some of the largest, high profile philanthropic organizations, multinational corporations, government agencies and research institutions, helping them maximize the potential of their impact in 28 countries using solutions in 12 languages throughout the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
As their partner, we uncover our clients’ unique needs and aim to learn everything there is to know so we can deliver solutions that are right-sized yet future-focused. We ask questions, research, empathize, and learn. Our collaborative approach is powered by their purpose and their success is ours as well. We pursue excellence and aspire to exceed expectations, one client at a time.
There are a few things you should know about us:
We live by our code.
- We are client-driven. All the time.
- We have respect. For each other and for our clients.
- We own it. Our clients’ results are our results.
- Integrity. No overpromising, overselling. Always honest.
We celebrate and support our diversity. Over 50% of our team identifies as being from a minority group. 70% of us are female, and so is most of our leadership team.
We are socially invested. We support social organizations and give team members time to dedicate and advocate for their chosen organization. We contribute a portion of annual profits to a social organization selected by employees and in 2020, we donated more than 5% of employee hours to programs supporting COVID-19 issues.
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS technology services companies looking for an innovative and creative Developer to join our rapidly expanding team. We have grown by 243% in the last three years and now have people in Canada, the US, India, and Europe.
Playing a key role in the system implementation, you understand that time is of the essence when meeting client deadlines and accommodating time zone differences. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that is milestone and deadline-driven while still taking pride in getting things done and delivering quality results, Re-Solved is the place for you!
What you will do
- Build client-specific solutions on the SmartSimple platform.
- Collaborate with the project team to execute directions assigned by the project lead.
- Follow change management process including all necessary and documented approvals for system changes/modifications prior to proceeding with any configuration changes.
- Participate in project meetings to assess client requirements, design walkthroughs, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- Assist with integrated system testing of new features when applied to a client system.
- Disciplined usage of content management and control processes and tools.
- Perform as the internal QA prior to Client UAT and final implementation.
- Data transformation and migration
What you bring
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience in the Salesforce or SmartSimple platform is REQUIRED.
- Basic knowledge of ‘Software as a Service’ Solutions (SAAS) and experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Should be proficient in custom app development using Configuration, Apex and Visualforce.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SOQL, SOSL Knowledge of Deployment, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, bitbucket, CVS, SVN, Ant script, Changesets etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers.
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize what’s on your plate.
- Can participate/demonstrate his work to a client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Should be able to work on a project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC.
While we appreciate all responses, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. Submit your application to email@example.com. The successful candidate must be bondable and willing to participate in a security background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Re-Solved is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility standards and regulations. If applicants require accommodation for a disability during the recruitment process, they must make their needs known in advance. Please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.