Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Our core values are what drive us every day with ourselves and with our clients.
We put the client at the center of everything we do and make decisions to meet their needs above all else. Our clients’ feedback inﬂuences what we build next and how we prioritize.
- Culture of respect
We believe that if our employees are valued and respected, they will value and care for their colleagues and clients. The result is a long-standing relationship with a dedicated team that is inspired to learn and address our clients’ needs together.
- Take ownership
We take ownership of our results, both the successes and the challenges. We respond to our clients’ needs quickly and responsibly.
We keep our commitments, never overpromise or oversell, and communicate openly and honestly.
Our company has tripled in the last 18 months and our growth is now only dependent on the talent pool that we are able to recruit. We serve philanthropy, pharma, research, banking and other verticals. We are also expanding our Business Intelligence offerings as well as Process Redesign.
Who You Are
What You’ll Do
Our office culture is built on collaboration, open communication, innovation, and integrity. There are constant challenges, and exciting events as the organization expands, offering a rewarding experience to the selected candidate.
In addition to managing the day-to-day operations in support of the senior executive, you will oversee office maintenance. You will also assist with human resources administration. You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and other applications. You are detail oriented, focused, a self-starter who takes charge, collaborates and communicates effectively with a team. Most importantly, you have a positively infectious and dynamic personality and always ready to lend a hand. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that is milestone and deadline driven while still taking pride in getting things done and delivering quality results, Re-Solved is the place for you.
This role reports to the Managing Partner.
- Maintain above all high professionalism and confidentiality.
- Oversee Office Administration/ Reception, responsible for preparing and receiving courier packages.
- Maintain policies and ensure compliance.
- Monitor and administer payroll, benefits, and liaise, and bookkeeping.
- Handle inbound and outbound correspondence, initiating action where necessary, screening calls for executives, maintenance of contact lists.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls; co-ordinate documents and materials for all meetings, manage calendars and appointments for the executives.
- Coordinates purchase of office supplies and tracks inventory levels for replenishment, updates of business cards.
- Manage assigned corporate credit cards, keys, and access cards.
- Maintain filing system (paper and digital), including inventory of issued financial statements and tax returns.
- Assist with preparation of presentations (basic graphics, layout, editing).
- Travel arrangements for executive team and associated points/ rewards tracking and optimization.
- Event planning, catering for internal meetings.
- Calendar management – manage and organize schedules for the executives.
- Handle all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Minutes of meetings, note taking, distributing contact reports, agendas, and meeting packages.
- Generating and providing regular reporting to the executives – Define and maintain a “Bring Forward” system to provide follow-up of items requiring action as “reminders” of things they need to prioritize.
What You Offer
- Bachelor’s or College Degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years administrative assistant experience with at least 2+ supporting senior executives and experience working with board level members.
- Reliable, honest, and demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information, exhibiting a high degree of trustworthiness.
- A natural “helper” with outstanding interpersonal skills, works effectively with a team, maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be pro-active, a go-getter, and eager to get things done.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of the English language, strong spelling and vocabulary and good business writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills, intermediate level or higher in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Google platforms (email, docs, calendar), and Dropbox.
- Advanced experience working with one or more cloud data storage solutions (Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox etc.)
- Proven interest, engagement, self-motivation, and enthusiasm in a truly innovative and progressive environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills, administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Able to manage numerous, complex and rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment; a self-starter.
- Able to operate in most capacities remotely via a laptop and smartphone.
- Professional manner and presentation.
- Flexible for occasional overtime.
- Minimum 2-3 years Administrative/ Executive assistant experience preferred.
How You’ll Benefit
We offer flexibility, good benefits and the opportunity to grow quickly into leadership with good mentors and a low ego team.
For a full list of benefits, please visit www.re-solved.ca/careers