Head of Marketing
Toronto based – work from home and flexible on location
Who We Are
Re-Solved has collaborated with clients around the world to understand their unique business challenges and deliver software solutions that transform their organizations. We ask questions, research, empathize and learn so we can partner with our clients to enable their greatest impact. We pursue excellence and exceeding expectations one client at a time. We are passionate about seeing our clients achieve high performance and pursue their mission with best-in-class solutions. We believe in and support our people with a culture of openness and innovation. Our proven methodology enables us to exceed client expectations and build long term relationships with our clients. We provide an end-to-end service that enables clients to become high performing, efficient and effective in the pursuit of their mission. Our core values are what drive us every day with ourselves and with our clients.
We put the client at the center of everything we do and make decisions to meet their needs above all else. Our clients’ feedback inﬂuences what we build next and how we prioritize.
- Culture of respect
We believe that if our employees are valued and respected, they will value and care for their colleagues and clients. The result is a long-standing relationship with a dedicated team that is inspired to learn and address our clients’ needs together.
- Take ownership
We take ownership of our results, both the successes and the challenges. We respond to our clients’ needs quickly and responsibly.
We keep our commitments, never overpromise or oversell, and communicate openly and honestly.
Due to our exponential growth, we are looking to add a Head of Marketing to our team of professionals. We are seeking an energetic and passionate leader to fill a newly created Head of Marketing role. Part strategist, part analyst, part brand expert, you will create and implement strategies, tactics, campaigns, and brand messaging. You are a versatile, upbeat, creative, and positive self-starter and multi-tasker, who can complement and contribute to our growing team delivering SaaS technology and consulting services globally. This is an ideal role for someone with 8+ years of related experience who brings a broad set of skills, is comfortable “rolling up their sleeves”, and is innovative in applying contemporary Marcom tools and practices. This is an exciting time to join us, as our business has quadrupled in the last two years and continues to grow.
Scope of Responsibilities
To some degree, the role will be tailored to the experience and skill set of the successful candidate. The scope of responsibilities includes as many of the following as possible, and candidates’ experience should span numerous items on the list:
- Marketing, branding and communications strategy and tactical planning.
- Social media, mobile media, and website development.
- Internal/key stakeholder communications.
- Budgeting and financial management, both post-analysis and forecasting results.
- Client analytics / CRM / sales funnel.
- Strong writing skills and oral communications skills.
- Collaboration with sales to drive results.
- Understand thought leadership and be able to tell the story of our clients’ success.
- Be a driving force of our culture: We put people first. Everyone’s voice matters. We believe in team wins. We take risks. We get stuff done. We are a team with grit and scrappiness in our DNA. We are hungry, humble, and smart.
Strategic Planning, Team Alignment, and Execution
- You have built out a marketing function ‘from scratch’ before and have experienced hyper-growth in the technology and services sector.
- Collaborate with our leadership to set goals and priorities that drive the company’s purpose and brand.
- Conduct market research and develop a marketing plan.
- Lead in scaling growth in digital marketing.
Build an iconic brand
- Build and enhance the company into a truly global brand. Be an evangelist, manage the website, social media channels, blog, newsletter, and publicity to promote and build a reputation with prospects and partners.
- Ensure brand alignment throughout the end-to-end client from sales to project closeout experience.
What you bring
- Minimum 8 years of relevant and progressive communications, branding and marketing experience working in a dynamic work environment, developing, executing, and evaluating high-calibre marketing initiatives and strategies involving a variety of online and offline channels.
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and/or Advertising).
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing strategies leading to brand and sales.
- Consistent track record of success in marketing roles with a focus on technology platform products and services (bonus if experience is in SaaS technology and/or tech start-ups).
- Hands-on leader that can flex from vision to execution.
- Deep passion for customer experience and driving our services to achieve their impact.
- Data-driven with strong business judgement.
- Empower those around you, drive for results, and energize by working with a team of incredible people who challenge each other every day to raise the bar.
- Understand GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CPRA, and CCPA and other privacy regulations that govern email campaigns, customer and prospect data collection, storage, and processing.
- Skills and experience in new program/service/product promotion, market growth and retention strategies and community engagement.
- Experience in social media marketing, digital communications, and community initiatives.
- Preferred but not essential – command of contemporary technologies such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is preferred, as well as the ability to streamline design variables in order to maximize output.
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable with testing out-of-the-box strategies.
Please note: Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter outlining your fit and passion for this role. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. We will keep the competition open until the right candidate is found. Submit your application and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.