Based in Toronto but with clients all over the world, Re-Solved is growing quickly and we are looking for a Junior Developer to join our team.
Our core values are what drive us every day with ourselves and with our clients.
We put the client at the center of everything we do and make decisions to meet their needs above all else. Our clients’ feedback inﬂuences what we build next and how we prioritize.
- Culture of respect
We believe that if our employees are valued and respected, they will value and care for their colleagues and clients. The result is a long-standing relationship with a dedicated team that is inspired to learn and address our clients’ needs together.
- Take ownership
We take ownership of our results, both the successes and the challenges. We respond to our clients’ needs quickly and responsibly.
We keep our commitments, never overpromise or oversell, and communicate openly and honestly.
Our company has tripled in the last 18 months and our growth is now only dependent on the talent pool that we are able to recruit. We serve philanthropy, pharma, research, banking and other verticals. We are also expanding our Business Intelligence offerings as well as Process Redesign.
Who You Are
What You’ll Do
You will configure solutions, address business requirements and usability concerns, and document solutions at all levels of project work.
- Under the direction of a senior architect and/or senior developer, configure systems from end-to-end including custom programming, troubleshooting of errors, and quality assurance testing as required.
- Work closely with peers on the project team as they receive directions from the project lead.
- Seek approval for system changes/modifications prior to commencing any configuration work.
- Participate in project walkthroughs, business requirements gathering, design walkthroughs, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- Assist with performing integrated system testing when new features are applied to a client system.
- Manage and maintain content management and control processes and tools.
- Enable successful go-lives by acting as the internal QA before UAT with client and final implementation.
- Assist the Support desk as needed to solve complex system tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Offer
- A College diploma in a Computer or IT related program or equivalent experience.
- Experience with .Net and SQL a definite asset.
- Experience with application configuration within a CMS or similar environment. For example, configuration of fields, creation of workflows, tweaking, and implementation.
- Basic knowledge of ‘Software as a Service’ Solutions (SAAS) and experience of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How You’ll Benefit
We offer flexibility, good benefits and the opportunity to grow quickly into leadership with good mentors and a low ego team.
For a full list of benefits, please visit www.re-solved.ca/careers