Junior Developer/CLOUD SPECIALIST
At Re-Solved, we collaborate with clients around the world to understand their unique business challenges and deliver technology solutions that transform their organizations. We ask questions, research, empathize and learn so we can partner with our clients to enable their greatest impact. We pursue excellence and exceed expectations one client at a time. We are passionate about seeing our clients achieve high performance and pursue their mission with best-in-class solutions.
This is a virtual role. Our office is headquartered in Toronto. We will accept applications from residents in Canada, the United States or Europe.
Playing a key role in system implementation, you understand that time is of the essence when meeting client deadlines and accommodating time zone differences.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that is milestone and deadline driven while still taking pride in getting things done and delivering quality results, Re-Solved is the place for you!
- Build client-specific solutions on the SmartSimple platform.
- Collaborate with the project team to execute directions assigned by the project lead.
- Follow change management process including all necessary and documented approvals for system changes/modifications prior to proceeding with any configuration changes.
- Participate in project meetings to assess client requirements, design walkthroughs, functional test plans, and implementation sessions.
- Assist with integrated system testing of new features when applied to a client system.
- Disciplined usage of content management and control processes and tools.
- Perform as the internal QA prior to Client UAT and final implementation.
- Data transformation and migration
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- 2-4 year of development experience in the Salesforce or SmartSimple platform is REQUIRED.
- Basic knowledge of ‘Software as a Service’ Solutions (SAAS) and experience of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Should be proficient in custom app development using Configuration, Apex and Visualforce.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SOQL, SOSL Knowledge of Deployment, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, bitbucket, CVS, SVN, Ant script, Changesets etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers.
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize what’s on your plate.
- Can participate/demonstrate his work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Re-Solved is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs.