Content Marketing Specialist (IMMEDIATE AND 6 MONTH CONTRACT ROLE, POSSIBLE TRANSITION TO PERMANENT)
Who We Are
Our clients have a clear purpose and vision, but they operate in an always-changing world. That is why we are here. Re-Solved provides guidance and expertise to connect, power, and accelerate purpose for organizations around the world. We develop technology solutions that allow our clients to look beyond their day-to-day processes and maintain a clear focus on what matters most: their mission. Our team has enabled digital transformations for some of the largest, high profile philanthropic organizations, multinational corporations, government agencies and research institutions, helping them maximize the potential of their impact in 28 countries using solutions in 12 languages throughout the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
As their partner, we uncover our clients’ unique needs and aim to learn everything there is to know so we can deliver solutions that are right-sized yet future-focused. We ask questions, research, empathize, and learn. Our collaborative approach is powered by their purpose and their success is ours as well. We pursue excellence and aspire to exceed expectations, one client at a time.
There are a few things you should know about us:
We live by our code.
- We are client-driven. All the time.
- We have respect. For each other and for our clients.
- We own it. Our clients’ results are our results.
- Integrity. No overpromising, overselling. Always honest.
We celebrate and support our diversity. Over 50% of our team identifies as being from a minority group. 70% of us are female, and so is most of our leadership team.
We are socially invested. We support social organizations and give team members time to dedicate and advocate for their chosen organization. We contribute a portion of annual profits to a social organization selected by employees and in 2020, we donated more than 5% of employee hours to programs supporting COVID-19 issues.
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS technology services companies looking for a dynamic and talented Content Marketing Specialist to support our rapidly expanding team. This role is a 6-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent. We have grown by 243% in the last three years and now have people in Canada, the US, India, and Europe. This is an exciting time to join us and help promote our brand and create demand for our services.
What you will do
- Write content for campaigns, social media, collateral, and newsletters, etc.
- Contribute to campaign strategy and planning discussions
- Maintain and execute the content calendar
- Work with design and web resources to create sales collateral, blog posts and thought leadership assets, promotional copy, infographics, decks, etc.
- Provide content and help maintain social channels (such as LinkedIn) and recommend strategies for engagement
- Assist in email marketing campaigns and quarterly newsletter creation
- Optimize new and existing content according to SEO best practices
- Assist in creation of client engagement assets like presentation slides and RFPs
- Assist in coordination, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns
- Assist in planning and execution of events as required.
- Identify, update, and maintain content library
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to synthesize and produce client spotlights and testimonials
- Assist in video creation
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for degrees in Marketing, Communications or PR
- At least 5 – 7 years of B2B marketing/communications experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills along with excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Expertise in MS Office programs (PowerPoint formatting)
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders and creative teams (web, design, etc.)
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Basic design in Canva/PPT/Word
- Basic Adobe Suite knowledge
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. Competition closes August 11, 2021, but we will interview as the right candidates are found as this role needs to be filled immediately. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate must be bondable and willing to participate in a security background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Re-Solved is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with Accessibility standards and regulations. If applicants require accommodation for a disability during the recruitment process, they must make their needs known in advance. Please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.