Senior Client Success Engineer
Who We Are
Our clients have a clear purpose and vision, but they operate in an always-changing world. That is why we are here. Re-Solved provides guidance and expertise to connect, power, and accelerate purpose for organizations around the world. We develop technology solutions that allow our clients to look beyond their day-to-day processes and maintain a clear focus on what matters most: their mission. Our team has enabled digital transformations for some of the largest, high profile philanthropic organizations, multinational corporations, government agencies and research institutions, helping them maximize the potential of their impact in 28 countries using solutions in 12 languages throughout the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
As their partner, we uncover our clients’ unique needs and aim to learn everything there is to know so we can deliver solutions that are right-sized yet future-focused. We ask questions, research, empathize, and learn. Our collaborative approach is powered by their purpose and their success is ours as well. We pursue excellence and aspire to exceed expectations, one client at a time.
There are a few things you should know about us:
We live by our code.
- We are client-driven. All the time.
- We have respect. For each other and for our clients.
- We own it. Our clients’ results are our results.
- Integrity. No overpromising, no overselling. Always honest.
We celebrate and support our diversity. Over 50% of our team identifies as being from a minority group. 70% of us are female, and so is most of our leadership team.
We are socially invested. We support social organizations and give team members time to dedicate and advocate for their chosen organization. We contribute a portion of annual profits to a social organization selected by employees and in 2020, we donated more than 5% of employee hours to programs supporting COVID-19 issues.
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS technology services companies looking for an innovative and creative Senior Client Success Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. We have grown by 243% in the last three years and now have people in Canada, the US, India, and Europe.
As our Senior Client Success Engineer, you will be working with our sales, technical, consulting and marketing teams across the company to bring innovative solutions and strategies to meet client needs. You will simultaneously support the entire client lifecycle from sales, to onboarding/training, to digital adoption. You bring intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a passion for enabling clients achieving their impact.
- Drive deeper level technical requirements by leading discoveries during sales process to scope and estimate projects for WalkMe, SmartSimple and other Re-Solved products.
- Present customized story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of WalkMe, SmartSimple and Re-Solved products and solutions
- Provide technical coaching and development to other team members.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of potential solutions to all client levels up to C-level executives.
- Draft responses to Requests for Proposals profiling Re-Solved’s value-added services, and outlining project and change management approaches, workplans, team members, levels of effort and budget.
- Onboard new clients by coaching them through our onboarding framework and ensuring adoption of our platforms across their organization. This includes training relevant team members, setting up various areas of the implementation, and sharing best practices
- By putting yourself in the customer’s shoes, questioning and finding ways that we can further improve our onboarding experience.
- Continuously share feedback regarding what should be productized, advocating for clients.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for assigned clients, communicating regularly on various project deliverables, questions, and requests.
- Contribute to the Client Success team by participating in continuous improvement initiatives and providing support to team members, as needed.
- Act as a Consultant on other assignments to clients to document, research and prepare documentation on business model designs, outcomes measurement options and other related areas.
- Partner with client and internal teams to address needs with tailored training plans to help stakeholders achieve their goals.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans in consideration of scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Create comprehensive weekly status reports as well as plan and develop communication activities for the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding and awareness of the customer’s strategy, business objectives and challenges to position yourself and Re-Solved as an expert and trusted advisor.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the SmartSimple and WalkMe platforms.
- Drive the implementation of digital services for our clients through the identification of organizational needs and priorities.
- Collaborate on the development of digital adoption strategy to inform the creation of best practices for the implementation of WalkMe projects.
- Use your expertise on the SmartSimple platform to inform the development of WalkMe solutions.
- Identify and address implementation risks as necessary to ensure project success.
- Contribute to the WalkMe marketing strategy, helping to develop resources to educate potential clients about the benefits of a digital adoption.
- Provide guidance to customers on WalkMe solutions based on specific use cases.
- Play a lead role in the implementation of WalkMe projects through oversight, design, solutioning, and configuration.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Client Success or related experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in delivering software training, with the ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- Video and content creation skills – have used recordings in Zoom, Vidyard, Wistia, Loom, or others to record and share information
- Comfortable delivering training to a large audience in a largely virtual setting
- High proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in creating workflow diagrams using Visio, Lucid chart, etc.
- Experience with project planning software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Teamwork etc.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients, at operational and leadership levels.
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional and/or remote teams.
- Passion for Client Success and going the extra mile, being available after hours if required and helping with non-standard tasks to ensure a successful implementation.
- Excellent communication skills, responding to client requests quickly and competently, demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented multi-tasking working style, managing multiple projects at once while constantly reviewing/updating priorities and paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and proactive attitude, knowing that delivering on promises is the basis of relationship health and longevity.
- Good judgment; understanding that both the “how” and “why” are part of solution-building and keeping the larger picture in mind when considering the path forward.
- Collaborative approach and team-player mentality, relying on other team members for assistance when needed and knowing when to ask for help. Correspondingly, helping others when needed.
While we appreciate all responses, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. Submit your application to email@example.com. The successful candidate must be bondable and willing to participate in a security background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Re-Solved is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility standards and regulations. If applicants require accommodation for a disability during the recruitment process, they must make their needs known in advance. Please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.