Support Desk Analyst
Based in Toronto but with clients all over the world, Re-Solved is growing quickly and we are looking for a Support Desk Analyst to join our talented implementation team.
Our core values are what drive us every day with ourselves and with our clients.
We put the client at the center of everything we do and make decisions to meet their needs above all else. Our clients’ feedback inﬂuences what we build next and how we prioritize.
- Culture of respect
We believe that if our employees are valued and respected, they will value and care for their colleagues and clients. The result is a long-standing relationship with a dedicated team that is inspired to learn and address our clients’ needs together.
- Take ownership
We take ownership of our results, both the successes and the challenges. We respond to our clients’ needs quickly and responsibly.
We keep our commitments, never overpromise or oversell, and communicate openly and honestly.
Our company has tripled in the last 18 months and our growth is now only dependent on the talent pool that we are able to recruit. We serve philanthropy, pharma, research, banking and other verticals. We are also expanding our Business Intelligence offerings as well as Process Redesign.
Who You Are
What You’ll Do
As the Support Desk Analyst, you are responsible for essential customer level support, management and resolution to help customers minimize performance impacts and ensure continued customer satisfaction.
Our Support Desk is not just a “help desk.” We pride ourselves in being trusted partners and advisers to our client community. The team is comprised of analytical thinkers who enjoy solving puzzles that range from providing simple instructions to problems that require more in-depth critical thinking and innovative solutions. In this role, you will act as a brand ambassador, embracing the mission, vision and values of Re-Solved in all engagements with our customer community. You will be the frontline of a trusted partnership with our customers. As the first contact to our most valuable customers, you are critical in ensuring overall customer success with our platform. This role is largely customer-facing, which requires you to work on both strategic long term and short-term projects.
- Provide exceptional customer support to end users. Help customers resolve day to day challenges, by delivering innovative and scaleable resolutions.
- Respond to email, online and telephone client support requests in a timely and customer centered fashion.
- Troubleshoot, triage and resolve customer support issues; providing concise details to internal teams and to the customer.
- Analyze each issue for root cause, determining if the issue could have been prevented by changes in software or business process, and escalating to subject matter experts with recommendations.
- Capture details of support requests in Teamwork, our ticketing system.
- Ensure client support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner and comply to the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Advocate new platform features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and configuration changes.
- Provide instruction and documentation to ensure the technical success of these initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Offer
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Technology, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics (STEM) field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role in a service Desk and/or Technical Helpdesk experience.
- Ability to use incident tracking software.
- Must be client service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and client satisfaction.
- Exceptionally strong and professional communication skills.
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically, while providing consistent and high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Ability to interact both effectively with non-technical and technical users.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Solid knowledge of ‘Software as a Service’ solutions (SAAS) an asset.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How You’ll Benefit
We offer flexibility, good benefits and the opportunity to grow quickly into leadership with good mentors and a low ego team.
For a full list of benefits, please visit www.re-solved.ca/careers